>Literacy Campaign


Institute of Education Communication and Information Technology

Aurovindo Nagar, Bankura – 722101(West Bengal)
About Us
IECIT is a community level Computer Literacy mission which is encouraged by the objectives of National Task Force on IT & SD, Govt. of India and initiated by IECIT Computer Education having its Registered Office at Aurovindo Nagar, Bankura, West Bengal, PIN – 722101. Other than being a Company / Firm / Society it  is a project of IECIT. Thus all the Affiliations and Credentials belong to IECIT and associated with its Registered Office only.

Rules & Regulation of the Institute:
  1. That the admission shall only be confirmed on the receipt of Enrollment fees.
  2. That the fees once deposited shall neither be refundable nor Transferable under any circumstance.
  3. That the Reg./roll no. And Identity Card shall only be issued after the confirmation of Admission.
  4. That the student shall have to take written content for the change of study Centre.
  5. That the Institute shall not be liable for personal belongings what so ever.
  6. That Ragging, taking of Alcohol and Drug and Indiscipline shall be result in expulsion from the Institute.
  7. That the decision of the Center Head shall be final and binding in Academic Matters.
  8. That the Students Securing less than 80% Attendance shall not be allowed to appear for final Examination.
  9. That the institute shall arrange weekly improvement/extra class and weekly test
  10. That the institute shall arrange monthly examination as per guideline of Head office.
  11.  That the institute informs to every student that if any absence more than three days without information that student’s registration will be cancel. That the Guardians / Parents are expected to report to Institute’s Authorities in matters pertaining to their wards.
A Mission<

/st1:city> of Computer Education:

Please go through the original content at following URL…
Proposal for opening a new computer center:
Please visit the web address ….

Terms and condition to be observed by Partners of Progress…

Ø      If Partner of Progresse running free computer education course, you can take admission per day/month for generating a lump-sum income of  Rs. 50,000/- thousand to 1 lack per Month and (6 to 12 Lac Yearly) easily that can be accomplished by involving only 125-250 students per month. The ratio of amount will fluctuate according to strength of students. This amount we will transfer in your account after completion of the course.
Ø      If Partner of Progress wants to run other payable professional courses then Partner of Progress pay only 15% of total fee excluding registration and examination fee to IECIT and remaining 85% for (Study Center) Partner of Progress.
Ø      If Partner of Progress search new study centers in adjoining areas around 10 to 15 Kilometer distance then we will give you Rs. 500/- to 1000/- per center for opening support and 3% to  5% of total amount which is study center receive monthly from us as Grant.
Ø      If numbers of study centers are around 50 in one month than you are eligible for Master Partner of Progress and the percentage of grant is increase as per rules.
Ø      Please fill up complete details in the Partner of Progress Application form and attach all required documents with it alongwith an inspection & approval Charges Rs. 5,600 (Five Thousand Six Hundred only) by DD in favor of Institute of Education Communication and Information Technology  “IECIT”, PAYABLE at Bankura and sent across to IECIT “Center of Community Education”.
 for online deposites get the account num

ber from and transfer the amount…

Comments are closed.